Kim Sejeong is a South Korean singer and actress. She started her career as a member of the project group I.O.I, and released her debut solo album in 2020. She made her acting debut in the 2017 TV series School 2017.
|Full Name||Kim Sejeong | 김세정 | 金世正|
|AKA||SEJEONG, Kim Se Jeong|
|Born||August 28, 1996|
|Hometown||Mangyeong-eup, Gimje, Jeollabuk-do, South Korea|
|Height||164cm | 5′-05″|
|Family||Mother, Father, Older Brother, Dog|
|Education||Hanyang Women’s University|
Indeogwon High School
Hogye Middle School
Mangyeong Elementary School → Anyang Buheung Elementary School
|Fandom||SESANG | 세상|
|Years Active||2016 – present|
|Group||gugudan (2016 – 2020)|
|Sub-Unit||gugudan SEMINA (2018 – 2020)|
|Project Group||I.O.I (2016 – 2017)|
|Year||Title||Role • EP|
|2020 – 2021||The Uncanny Counter||Do Hana|
|2019||I Wanna Hear Your Song||Hong Yiyoung|
|2017||School 2017||Ra Eunho|
|2016||The Sound of Your Heart||EP03 – EP04|
Kim Sejeong Facts
- She was born in Gimje and moved to Anyang when she was in 3rd grade.
- She was in the Indeogwon High School Theatre club.
- In 2012, she participated in Kpop Star 2.
- In 2013, she participated in Superstar K5, but she had almost 0 screen time.
- Around 3000 people auditioned for Jellyfish Entertainment and Sejeong passed it.
- The song she chose for her audition was Let It Go by Idina Menzel.
- She participated in Produce 101 after 1 year and 11 months of training, and debuted as a member of I.O.I.
- She can play the guitar.
- Hobbies: rewatching movies and TV series, writing poetry, snorkeling
- Specialties: cooking, drawing
- She had SMILE (SMall Incision Lenticule Extraction) eye surgery.
- She was a fan of 2PM (bias: TAECYEON)
- Her parents divorced when she was a kid and she was raised by her mom.
- MBTI: ENTP
- Nicknames: Sedong, God Sejeong
- Animal: cats
- Baseball Team: Hanwha Eagles
She works in accounting.
- Older Brother
Name: Kim Youngmin | 김영민
- Kim Doenjang
Breed: French Bulldog
Produce 101 (2016)
! PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE CONTENT TO OTHER WEBSITES ! DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT FOR THE CONTENT !