Lee Daehwi Profile
|Full Name||Lee Daehwi | 이대휘 | 李大輝|
|Born||January 29, 2001|
|Hometown||Paju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|Height||172cm | 5′-08″|
|Education||Global Cyber University|
Chungdam High School → School of Performing Arts Seoul
Los Coyotes Middle School → Cheongdam Middle School
Keonguk School (Baekdu Hagwon) → Cheongam Elementary School → Caver Elementary School
|Years Active||2017 – present|
Wanna One (2017 – 2018)
2016 MC GREE Dangerous
Lee Daehwi Facts
- Lee Daehwi was born in Seoul, South Korea. When he was 8, his family and he spent 2 years in Japan (Osaka and Kyoto), and immigrated to LA, California when he was 10. After living in LA for 6 years, he came back to South Korea.
- His Japanese name is Daiki and his English name is David.
- Lee Daehwi is a former JYP Entertainment trainee. He auditioned for JYP when he was in the USA. The song he chose was You Raise Me Up. After he passed the audition, he returned to South Korea and started training to become a Kpop idol.
- He got into BRANDNEW MUSIC as a trainee after leaving JYP. The song he chose for BNM audition was SoMo – Ride.
- Becoming a Kpop idol had been his dream since he was 7.
- He sang SoMo – I Do It All for You and BEENZINO – Dali, Van, Picasso at his Produce 101 Season 2 audition.
- He was the center of the Produce 101 Season 2 title song ‘PICK ME (NAYANA)’.
- Hobby: collecting scented candles
- Specialties: music composition, piano
- He is left-handed.
- He does not like eggplants and cabbages.
- If he had not made it as a Kpop idol, he would have become a composer.
- He likes cooking.
- SarangdoongHwi (lovely + Daehwi)
This is his favorite nickname.
- Soodal (Otter)
- Sallhwi (Sally of LINE FRIENDS + Daehwi)
- Beverage: strawberry banana smoothie
- Film Genre: horror
- Food: chicken feet, gopchang (beef tripe)
- Music Genre: R&B
He passed away.
Produce 101 Season 2 (2017)
|11||3||▲7||Wanna One MEMBER|