|Name||V | 뷔|
|Full Name||Kim Taehyung | 김태형 | 金泰亨|
|Born||December 30, 1995|
|Hometown||Bisan-dong, Seo-gu, Daegu, South Korea|
|Height||179cm | 5′-11″|
|Family||Mother, Father, Younger Sister, Younger Brother, Two Dogs|
|Education||Hanyang Cyber University (MBA)|
Global Cyber University
Daegu Jeil High School → Korea Art School
Geochang Middle School
Daegu Daesung Elementary School → Changnam Elementary School
|Years Active||2013 – present|
|Label||Big Hit Entertainment|
BTS V Pre-Debut
2020 Itaewon Class OST
2016 Hwarang OST Part.2
2016 – 2017 Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth Suk Hanseong
- V was introduced as the last BTS member.
- He decided to become a singer when he was in 7th grade.
- If he had not made it as a Kpop idol, he would have become a farmer.
- Hobbies: photography, looking at artworks
- 렉스 (Rex) and 시스 (Sis / Sys) were his stage name candidates.
- V applied to Kaywon High School of Arts, but he got rejected.
- He can play the saxophone (he took lessons for 3 years).
- He is a fan of Girls’ Generation and Buzz (bias: Min Kyunghoon).
- V talks the most in the BTS group chat and he keeps texting even when no one replies.
- TaeTae Language: V’s own language.
ex) color changing soup (hair dye), Be every day healthy (be healthy every day), This is my individual song (this is my solo song), etc
(Usually RM and SUGA perfectly translate TaeTae language.)
- He knows how to swim.
- He has a driver’s license.
- MBTI: ENFP
- He enjoys visiting art museums.
- He cannot eat fresh onions, pumpkins, red beans, etc.
- Gomdolee (teddy bear): His dad called him a teddy bear when V was a kid.
- Artist: Vincent van Gogh
- Beverage: soda
- Food: meat dishes, burgers
- Fruit: strawberries
- Younger Sister
Name: Kim Eunjin | 김은진
- Younger Brother
Name: Kim Jongkyu | 김종규
Breed: Korean Jindo Pungsan Dog Mix
Breed: Black Pomeranian
- Wooga Wooga: Choi Wooshik, Park Seojun, Peakboy, Park Hyungsik and V are members of the Wooga Wooga squad.
! PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE CONTENT TO OTHER WEBSITES ! DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT FOR THE CONTENT !