Kim Minju Profile
|Full Name||Kim Minju (Kim Minjoo) | 김민주 | 金珉周|
|Born||February 5, 2001|
|Hometown||Miseong-dong, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
|Height||166cm | 5′-05″|
|Family||Mother, Father, Older Brother, Younger Sister|
|Education||Samsung High School → School of Performing Arts Seoul|
Sungbo Middle School
|Years Active||2018 – present|
|Positions||Sub Vocalist, Sub Rapper|
|Official Page||Instagram @k.minjoo_official|
2019 The Fault Is Not Yours Suyeon
2018 Tempted young Choi Suji
2019 A-TEEN 2 Part-timer
2018 Kriesha Chu Like Paradise
2017 Kriesha Chu Trouble
2016 iKON What You Doing
Kim Minju Facts
- Kim Minju was discovered on the street by the Urbanworks casting director.
- She got into Urbanworks when she was in 8th grade.
- She auditioned for Hani in Boni, Hani (Kids TV show), but she did not make it.
- Hobbies: watching movies, listening to music
- Specialty: photography
- She wanted to become a flight attendant when she was in middle school.
- She does not like coffee and the mint chocolate chip flavor.
- Some people say she looks like TWICE TZUYU.
- She hates bugs.
- She can play the guitar.
- Body Care Tip: Pilates
- Queen Minju
- Ming-guri: Mingju + gaeguri (frog)
- Minjuga Ddo (Minju again): When Minju makes a mistake, her fellow IZ*ONE members say “Minjuga Ddo~” to tease her.
Favorites / Choices
- Artist: IU
- Color: black and white
- Dessert: macarons
- Flower: Baby’s Breath
- Food: fried chicken, meat dishes, spicy food
- Ice Cream Flavor: green tea
- Japanese Food: sukiyaki, takoyaki, sushi
- Number: 5
- Scent: soapy, floral
- Snack: gummy candies
- Cats vs. Dogs
- Spicy vs. Sweet
Kim Minju Family
- Older Brother
- Younger Sister
Produce 48 (2018)
|Artist | Title||BoA X Beenzino – No Matter What||96 Trainee Girls – NEKKOYA (PICK ME)|
|Group Battle||Position (Dance)||Concept||Final|
|Artist||I.O.I||Little Mix||Summer Wish||–|
|Title||Very Very Very||Touch||1000%||We Together|
|Position||Rapper 1||Dancer||Sub Vocalist (C)||Sub Vocalist 6|
! PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE CONTENT TO OTHER WEBSITES ! DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT FOR THE CONTENT !