HONGJOONG is the leader of the K-pop boy band ATEEZ.
|Name||HONGJOONG | 홍중|
|Full Name||Kim Hongjoong | 김홍중 | 金弘中|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1998 (age 24)|
|Hometown||Anyang, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|Height||172cm | 5′-08″|
|Family||Mother, Father, Older Brother|
|Education||Global Cyber University|
Dongan High School
Kwiin Elementary School
|Years Active||2018 – present|
|Position||Leader, Main Rapper, Producer|
ATEEZ HONGJOONG Pre-Debut
[#홍중] 어린이 왔다😊#ATEEZ #에이티즈 pic.twitter.com/ZhgCujxHLl— ATEEZ(에이티즈) (@ATEEZofficial) May 5, 2020
Hongjoong Pre-Debut— karchives.com (@karchivescom) March 3, 2020
PC: original owners pic.twitter.com/Ob4t5xQN37
- His father named him Hongjoong, which means “Be the center of the wide world”.
- He was the first KQ Entertainment trainee and practiced alone for around 6 months.
- KQ audition song: his original song
- He is a entertainment & media major at Global Cyber University.
- Role Model: his brother
: I create my own path.
: Just do it.
- Hobbies: listening to music, composing music
- He hopes music makes the world a better place.
- Lucky and Pan were his stage name candidates.
- Superpower he would want to have: teleportation
- If he could be a professional athlete, he would choose badminton or table tennis.
- He was a member of his high school broadcasting club.
- Most comforting words: “You don’t need to worry. You’re doing great. Just keep it up.”
- Ideal Type: a warm-hearted person, someone who is on the same wavelength as him
- MBTI: INFP
- Nicknames: Hongee, Hong Leader, Hongthoven (Hong + Beethoven)
- He finished 42nd place in the survival show MIXNINE.
- Color: blue
- Film: La La Land (2016), August Rush (2007)
- Ice Cream Flavor: yogurt
- Season of the Year: fall
- Word: bit (It means light.)
- Older Brother
Name: Kim Bumjoong | 김범중
Education: Sungkyunkwan University
References: ATEEZ ASMR Introduction, Melon TMI Battle, MIXNINE Profile, Self-Written Profile, Tingle Interview, Twitter Blueroom Live, October 2020 Arena Homme
K-pop Idols Born in 1998 | K-pop Idols Born in November | K-pop Idols From Gyeonggi
This Post Has 3 Comments
Kim Hong Joon*
Who is Kim Hong Jon’s older brother’s name?
I have heard it is Kim Woo Bin. Not sure how true it is. There is a resemblance.