|Name||KEVIN | 케빈|
|Full Name||Kevin Moon | 케빈 문|
|Korean Name||Moon Hyungseo | 문형서 | 文炯書|
|Date of Birth||February 23, 1998|
|Place of Birth||Gwangju, South Korea|
|Hometown||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Height||176cm | 5′-09″|
|Family||Mother, Father, Older Sister|
|Education||University of British Columbia (dropout)|
Burnaby Mountain Secondary
|Years Active||2017 – present|
THE BOYZ KEVIN Pre-Debut
Kevin— karchives.com (@karchivescom) April 21, 2020
PC: original owners pic.twitter.com/HNtTyvmtpP
- Kevin got into LOEN Entertainment (Cre.Ker Entertainment) in early 2017 and debuted as a member of THE BOYZ in December 2017.
- Catchphrase: ” The Moonlight sensibility of THE BOYZ. “
- He received an audition offer from a casting director of LOEN Entertainment after he participated in Kpop Star 6.
- He was born in Gwangju, South Korea and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- His parents named him Kevin after they watched the movie, Home Alone (1990).
- Motto: All things with a thankful heart.
- He is a Christian.
- He is a good cook.
- Hobbies: playing the guitar, listening to music
- Specialties: drawing, calligraphy, piano, English
- He started playing the piano in middle school.
- He dropped out of the University of British Columbia on September 14, 2016 (TMI: The first day of class was September 10, 2016).
- Kevin attended the same elementary school as Michael Bublé did and he won the Michael Bublé prize (a prize given to a student who shows talent in music) in 7th grade.
- He learned tap dancing when he was a kid.
- MBTI: INFP-T
- He hates spiders.
- Artist: Beyoncé
- Beverage: coffee
- Color: olive
- Food: pumpkin pie, raw fish
- Fruit: figs
- Ice Cream Flavor: mint chocolate chip, The Tonight Dough (Ben & Jerry’s)
- Older Sister
Name: Stella Moon | 스텔라 문