TEN is a member of the K-pop boy bands NCT and SuperM.
|Name||TEN | 텐|
|Full Name||Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul | 칫따폰 리차이야뽄꾼 | ชิตพล ลี้ชัยพรกุล|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1996|
|Height||172cm | 5′-08″|
|Family||Mother, Father, Younger Sister|
|Education||Shrewsbury International School|
|Debut||NCT U April 9, 2016|
|Group||NCT • SuperM|
|Sub-Unit||U • WayV|
|Position||WayV: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Sub Rapper|
SuperM: Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist
|Years Active||2016 – present|
- He got into SM Entertainment as a trainee after he passed 2013 SM Global Audition in Thailand.
- SM Entertainment Audition Song: Ne-Yo – So Sick and Jessie J – Price Tag
- TEN was introduced as SM Rookies on December 24, 2013.
- He decided to become a K-pop idol after watching SUPER JUNIOR’s SORRY, SORRY music video.
- Motto: I’m gonna do it from today.
- He speaks Thai, English, Korean, Chinese and some Japanese.
- Must Have Item: perfume
- He does not eat beef.
- He hates fruit (but he eats dried fruit and fruit juice).
- Hobbies: drawing, photography, basketball
- Specialty: guitar
- Tigger in Winnie-the-Pooh was his hero when he was a kid.
- MBTI: INFJ
- TenTen: His mom calls him TenTen
- TEN is TEN
- Mr. Chittaphon
- 阿钦 (ahchin): Nickname of TEN from his QQ Music (Chinese music streaming service) profile.
- Coffee: iced americano
- Color: black
- Disney Princess: Rapunzel
- Ice Cream Flavor: vanilla
- Marvel Character: Iron Man
- Number: 10
- Sentence: Be who you are. No one can change you.
- Scent: sweet
- Younger Sister
Name: Tern Kulisara Leechaiyapornkul