PC: The Music Works
|Full Name||Kim Kookheon | 김국헌 | 金國憲|
|Born||April 15, 1997|
|Hometown||Bundang, Seongnam, Gyeonggi, South Korea|
|Height||176cm | 5′-09″|
|Shoe Size||255 – 260mm|
|Family||Mother, Younger Sister, Yeolmu (Long-haired Dachshund)|
|Education||Seoul Institute of the Arts|
Yangjae High School
Dangdong Middle School
|Years Active||2017 – present|
MYTEEN (2017 – 2019)
|Positions||B.O.Y: Vocalist, Rapper|
MYTEEN: Leader, Main Vocalist, Main Dancer
|Label||The Music Works|
|Official Page||Instagram @kukon_2|
2018 Jugglers OST Part.7
2017 Stranger OST Part.7
Kim Kookheon Facts
- His grandfather named him ‘Kookheon’, which means ‘National Law’. His grandfather wanted him to be a judge.
- ‘Kookheon’ is an unusual Korean name, so he sometimes gets pronunciations like ‘Kookhyun’, ‘Kookgwon’, ‘Bookheom’, etc.
- His stage name is Xiheon, but he does not use it anymore.
- When he was in 3rd grade, he was a member of the Go club.
- He is a former C9 Entertainment trainee.
- Kim Kookheon is studying Applied Music at Seoul Institute of the Arts. The song he chose for an audition / interview was ‘How Will I Know’.
- He had LASIK eye surgery in 2016.
- He has a fear of heights.
- Carbonara is the best dish that he can cook.
- He does not like mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- He is allergic to plums, pears, strawberries, apples, cherries and almonds.
- Ideal Type: A nice person who sings really well.
- Animal: dogs
- Artist: Sam Smith
- Beer: TERRA
- Color: black
(Least Favorite: orange)
- Food: meat dishes
- Ice Cream: Häagen-Dazs
- Seafood: oysters
- Season of the Year: Fall
- Younger Sister
Name: Kim Hyerin | 김혜린
Breed: Long-haired Dachshund
! PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE CONTENT TO OTHER WEBSITES ! DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT FOR THE CONTENT !