Jeong Yein Profile
|Full Name||Jeong Yein | 정예인 | 鄭叡仁|
|Born||June 4, 1998|
|Hometown||Incheon, South Korea|
|Height||165cm | 5′-05″|
|Family||Mother, Father, Younger Sister|
Korea International Christian School
Gusan Middle School (dropout)
|Years Active||2014 – present|
|Positions||Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist|
|Official Page||Instagram @happpy_yein|
2017 tvN Criminal Minds young Ha Sunwoo
2017 the BlueSea Cho Haeji
2016 KBS The Gentleman of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop EP29
Jeong Yein Facts
- She got into Woollim Entertainment as a trainee in July 2014 and made her debut as a member of Lovelyz in November 2014.
- She sang Can you hear me by TAEYEON for her Woollim audition.
- Training Period: 4 months
- Hobbies: cooking, taking food pictures
- She is a Christian.
- If she had not made it as a singer, she would have become a dancer.
- She likes to hang out with friends on her day off.
- She is a fan of Jun Jihyun (actress).
- Dream Collaboration: with HYUKOH (band)
- Beauty Tip: drinking enough water
- She does not like ginger.
- She was a Little Elephant (kids cheerleading team) cheerleader in 2008 – 2009.
Jeong Yein Family
- Younger Sister
Name: Jeong Hyoin | 정효인
! PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE CONTENT TO OTHER WEBSITES ! DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT FOR THE CONTENT !
References: Issue Daily, Knowing Bros, Music Academy Blog Post, SBS Power FM, The Star Profile, VLIVE, Weekly Idol, 141219 ize Interview, 170524 The Celuv News, May 2018 CéCi