PC: BIGHIT MUSIC
JUNGKOOK is a member of the K-pop boy band BTS.
|Name||JUNGKOOK | 정국|
|Full Name||Jun Jungkook | 전정국 | 田柾國|
|AKA||Jeon Jungkook, Jeon Jeongguk|
|Born||September 1, 1997|
|Hometown||Mandeok-dong, Buk-gu, Busan, South Korea|
|Height||178cm | 5′-10″|
|Family||Mother, Father, Older Brother, Two Dogs|
|Education||Global Cyber University|
School of Performing Arts Seoul
Paekyang Middle School → Shingu Middle School
Paekyang Elementary School
|Years Active||2013 – present|
|Position||Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper|
|2020||–||Still With You|
- His name, Jungkook was chosen by his grandfather. It means a pillar of a country.
- Jungkook auditioned for Superstar K3 in 2011 #YouTube. He did not make it, but he was scouted by 7 different entertainment companies (Big Hit, JYP, Starship, CUBE, FNC, Woollim and TS). After visiting Big Hit Entertainment with his dad and seeing RM, he decided to join Big Hit because he thought RM was so cool.
- On February 7, 2017, BTS Jungkook graduated from School of Performing Arts Seoul.
- Jungkook’s stage name was going to be ‘Sea Gull’.
- He spent a month studying dance in LA, California before his debut (It was his first time flying). When he returned to Korea, he told Jimin that he wanted to become a professional dancer, not the member of BTS. So Jimin bought Jungkook ice cream and convinced him to debut with BTS.
- Hobbies: drawing, badminton, bowling, watching movies, guitar
- Specialties: game, photography
- He is not a religious person.
- He hated all the subjects except PE, Art and Music in school.
- MBTI: ISFP-A
- He is a big fan of IU.
Ideal Type: IU
Favorite Artist: IU
Artist he wants to duet with: IU
- He drives Mercedes-Benz.
- He hates bugs, but he likes cool bugs such as stag beetles and rhinoceros beetles.
- Golden Maknae: Maknae means the youngest in a group. RM gave this nickname to an all rounder Jungkook.
- Artists: IU, Sweden Laundry, J Rabbit, Zion.T
- Color: Red
- Scent: soapy
She likes climbing.
- Older Brother
Name: Jun Junghyun | 전정현
Gooreum means “cloud”.
- Jeon Bam