PC: Pledis Entertainment
SEUNGKWAN is a member of the K-pop boy band SEVENTEEN.
|Name||SEUNGKWAN | 승관|
|Full Name||Boo Seungkwan | 부승관 | 夫勝寬|
|Born||January 16, 1998|
Busan, South Korea
|Hometown||Jeju, South Korea|
|Height||175cm | 5′-09″|
|Family||Mother, Father, Two Older Sisters, Dog|
|Education||Seoul Broadcasting High School|
Jeju Jeil Middle School → Daemyeong Middle School
Donggwang Elementary School
|Years Active||2015 – present|
|Sub-Unit||SEVENTEEN VOCAL TEAM • BSS|
|2020||Record of Youth OST Part.1||Go|
|2018||Mother OST Part.5||Kind of Love|
|2014||Orange Caramel||My Copycat|
- He was born in Busan and raised in Jeju.
- His father named him Seungkwan.
- He got an audition offer from Pledis artist development team staffs after uploading a video of him singing Big Mama – Year.
- He got into Pledis Entertainment as a trainee in 2012 and made his debut as a member of SEVENTEEN in 2015.
- Training Period: 3 years and 2 months
- Hobby: watching volleyball
- Specialty: vocal
- Motto: Live life with no regrets.
- He respects his parents the most.
- Bibimbap is the best dish that he can make.
- Dream Collaboration: with Birdy
- Go-to Karaoke Song: Goodbye by Park Hyoshin
- His last name is very unusual in Korea (TMI: his mother’s last name is also very unusual).
- MBTI: ENFP
- Nicknames: Bboo, Bbooya
- Color: navy
- Scent: rain
- SEVENTEEN Song: Adore U
Name: Jwa Gyehwa | 좌계화
- Oldest Sister
Name: Boo Jinsul | 부진설
- Second Oldest Sister
Name: Boo Sojeong | 부소정
Born: August 20, 2018