|Name||ROSÉ | 로제|
|Full Name||Roseanne Park | 로젠 박|
|Korean Name||Park Chaeyoung | 박채영 | 朴彩英|
|Born||February 11, 1997|
|Hometown||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Citizenship||Republic of Korea, New Zealand|
|Height||168cm | 5′-06″|
|Family||Mother, Father, Older Sister, Juhwang (Blood Parrot Cichlid)|
|Education||Canterbury Girls’ Secondary College (dropout)|
|Years Active||2016 – present|
|Positions||Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer|
|Official Page||Instagram @roses_are_rosie|
BLACKPINK ROSÉ Pre-Debut
- Rosé was born in Auckland, New Zealand and raised in Melbourne, Australia.
- Her family and she immigrated to Australia from New Zealand when she was 8.
- She auditioned for YG Entertainment in Australia, won the first prize out of the 700 participants and got into YG as a trainee in May 2012.
- Her dad saw the news about the 2012 YG Global Audition in Australia and bought a plane ticket to the city where the YG audition was held for Rosé.
- BLACKPINK Rosé Training Period: 4 years and 2 months
- She can speak English, Korean, and some Japanese.
- Hobbies: flower arranging, tennis, photography, drawing, reading books, watching movies
- She can play the guitar and the piano.
- Some people say she looks like a singer Baek Yerin.
- She is left-handed.
- She does not like the food that is too sweet.
- Ideal Type:
a person who is nice and has a good voice
Actor Gong Yoo
- She hates avocados.
- She enjoys collecting LPs.
- RoChaeng (Rose + Chaeyoung)
- Chaeng-ee: Chaeyoung-ee → Chaeng-ee
- Rosie: Fellow BLACKPINK members and Rosé’s friends call her Rosie.
- Pasta: She is called Pasta because of Rosé Pasta, but she does not like Rosé Pasta.
- Colors: light pink, blue, violet
- Dessert: tiramisu
- Pizza: Hawaiian pizza
- Scent: citrus, floral
- Older Sister
Name: Alice Park | 앨리스 박
Korean Name: Park Jiyoung | 박지영
Born: July 13, 1993
Education: Australian National University College of Law
She is a lawyer.
Type: Blood Parrot Cichlid
! PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE CONTENT TO OTHER WEBSITES ! DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT FOR THE CONTENT !