Koo Hara was a South Korean actress and a member of the K-pop girl group KARA.
|2018||Jugglers OST Part.8||Shining day|
|2011||City Hunter OST||I Love U, I Want U, I Need U|
|2017||Sound of Footstep||Yoonjae|
|2011||City Hunter||Choi Dahye|
|2014||It’s Okay, That’s Love|
|2008||Here He Comes|
Koo Hara Facts
- Hara made her debut as a new member of KARA after 3 months of training under DSP Media.
- She was a SM Entertainment trainee. She won third place in the 9th SM Entertainment Teen Best Contest – Best Visual and got into SM as a trainee.
(TMI: Gong Seungyeon won first place and SUNMI won second place.)
- She auditioned for JYP Entertainment, but she did not make it.
- Hara received her bachelor’s degree in Acting for Visual Media from Sungshin Women’s University.
- Life Motto: Eat well, Sleep well.
- Hobbies: Pilates, games, nail art, playing with dogs and cats
- She modeled for an online shopping mall before her debut.
- She was a member of her school running club for 2 years.
- Role Model: Lee Hyori
- If she could be born again, she would choose not to become a Kpop idol and try new things in her 10s and 20s.
- Being on time was very important to her.
- Older Brother
Name: Koo Hoin | 구호인
References: Knowing Bros EP102, 091006 Star News, 100520 Happy Together 3, 130904 Radio Star, September 2015 Marie Claire, April 2018 Cosmopolitan
Kpop Idols Born in 1991 | Kpop Idols Born in January | Kpop Idols From Gwangju