PC: SALT Entertainment
Kim Seonho is a South Korean actor. He made his acting debut in 2009.
|Year||Title||Role • EP|
|2021||Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha||Hong Doosik|
|2019||Catch the Ghost||Go Jiseok|
|Welcome to Waikiki 2||Cha Woosik|
|2018||100 Days My Prince||Jeong Jeyoon|
|I’m Crazy, For You!||Kim Raewan|
|2017||Two Cops||Gong Soochang|
|Strongest Deliveryman||Oh Jingyu|
|Good Manager||Seon Sangtae|
|2020||Find Me in Your Memory||EP01|
|2018||Feel Good to Die||EP03|
|Your House Helper||EP04|
|2021||Collaboration||너라는 이유 (with Epitone Project)|
|2019||Welcome to Waikiki 2 OST Part.1||Waikiki (Actors Ver.)|
Kim Seonho Facts
- His name Seonho means “generous tiger”.
- His parents were going to name him Hoseon, but they chose Seonho because they thought Hoseon sounded like a girl’s name.
- He is Catholic and his Christian (baptismal) name is Daniel.
- He started taking acting classes in the third year of high school.
- Kim Seonho received his associate’s degree in broadcasting from Seoul Institute of the Arts.
- He has completed his mandatory military service.
- Hand Size: 19.8cm
- Motto: Be the person people want to work with.
- Hobby: drawing
- He is a non-smoker.
- Admiral Yi Sun-sin was his childhood idol.
- He thinks Song Kangho is the greatest actor of all time.
- He likes to take a walk, especially in Marronnier Park in Seoul.
- Confession by Yim Jaebeum is his go-to karaoke song.
- Ideal Type: Someone who laughs at his jokes.
- Animal: dogs
- Coffee: iced Americano
- Color: light blue, blue
- Emoji: ◡̈
- Film: If Only (2004)
- Flower: hydrangeas
- Food: tteokbokki (spicy stir-fried rice cakes)
- Season: between fall and winter
- Sentence: You’re doing great.
- Subject in School: art
- Time of the Day: 8:00
References: 2 Days and 1 Night, ESQUIRE Korea Comment Interview, Marie Claire Pop Quiz, NewsAde, TikTok Stage Connect, VLIVE, January 2019 W Korea, Jan-Feb 2021 Noblesse Men, February 2021 Cosmopolitan