PC: BEAT INTERACTIVE
CHAN is a member of the K-pop boy band A.C.E.
|Name||CHAN | 찬|
|Full Name||Kang Yuchan | 강유찬 | 康裕瓚|
|Born||December 31, 1997|
|Hometown||Jeju, South Korea|
|Height||177cm | 5′-10″|
|Family||Mother, Father, Two Older Brothers|
|Education||Jeju Jungang High School|
Jeju Jeil Middle School
|Years Active||2017 – present|
|Project Group||UNB (2018 – 2019)|
|2020||Kairos OST Part.9||Where Are You|
|Meow, The Secret Boy OST Part.11||Show Your Heart|
|How to Buy a Friend OST Part.5||Still love|
|The Game: Towards Zero OST Part.1||Where You Are|
|2019||Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life OST Part.4||The Beginning|
|2018||My Healing Love OST Part.2||Maybe|
|Year||Title||Role • EP|
|2018||Marry Me Now||EP17 – EP18|
- He is a former JYP Entertainment trainee. He got into JYP in 2015 and trained for 6 months.
- Hobbies: drawing, composing music
- Specialty: vocal
- Motto: No stress, just chillin’.
- He played on his elementary and middle school soccer team.
- His childhood dream was to become a soccer player, and his idol was Park Jisung, a former soccer player.
- He was on his high school b-boy crew ‘Valentine’.
- He does not like olives.
- MBTI: ENFP
- His parents used to run a record store, but now they run a mandarin orchard in Jeju.
- He participated in THE UNI+, finished in 9th place and made his debut as a member of the project boy band UNB in 2018. UNB disbanded in January 2019.
- Coffee: iced Americano
- Flower: sunflowers
- Food: instant noodles, meat
- Music Genre: ballad, R&B
- Season of the Year: spring, fall, winter
- Oldest Brother
- Second Oldest Brother