AleXa is an American K-pop idol. She released her debut solo single, Bomb, in 2019.
|Year||Type||Album Title||Title Track|
|Never let you go||Never let you go|
|1st EP||Do Or Die||Do Or Die|
|Single||A.I TROOPER||A.I TROOPER|
- Alexa is half Korean half Russian.
- She was born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- She did not grow up speaking Korean.
- The first time she came to Korea was in 2017 and she has been living in Korea since March 2018.
- She took dance lessons from 18 months old through the middle of high school.
- She was on a dance team in middle and high school.
- Her dream was always to become a singer.
- She got into K-pop in 2008 through her best friend in school.
- Alexa values honesty the most in a friendship.
- She believes in fate.
- MBTI: ENFP
- She won a K-pop audition show called Rising Legends: Season 2.
- She finished 82nd in a survival show called Produce 48.
- Artist: HyunA
- Subject in School: science
- Tea: green tea
She was born in 1959, in South Korea, and was adopted in 1964 by an American family. She was raised in Garvin, Oklahoma / Amarillo, Texas.
Hometown: Queens, New York
He is Russian American.
- Younger Brother
References: AleXa Things EP01, AleXa’s path to Korea, How K-pop Saved Me, KPDB EP84, 210213 Star News